When the Nashville Predators acquired P.K. Subban last month, they probably just thought they were getting an NHL defenseman.
They also got a country singer.
Subban was traded by the Montreal Canadiens on June 29 for the Predators’ Shea Weber, and his new city is quickly learning that there’s more to the Ontario native than hockey talent. Subban got on stage at what appears to be a Nashville bar and sang Johnny Cash’s “Folsom Prison Blues.”
- Ryan Kesler featured as an office ‘instigator’ in latest Ducks’ video
- Seeking ‘fresh start,’ Coyotes begin new year, second half with OT win
- Coyotes beat Montreal in nine-goal thriller for third win of season
- Shane Doan’s ‘claim to fame?’ Hanging out with Johnny Cash as a kid
- Soccer fans erupt after paper airplane flies into goal