When the Nashville Predators acquired P.K. Subban last month, they probably just thought they were getting an NHL defenseman.
They also got a country singer.
Subban was traded by the Montreal Canadiens on June 29 for the Predators’ Shea Weber, and his new city is quickly learning that there’s more to the Ontario native than hockey talent. Subban got on stage at what appears to be a Nashville bar and sang Johnny Cash’s “Folsom Prison Blues.”
- The internet was not impressed with the Philadelphia Flyers’ new mascot
- ‘Fitzgerald is a top-two WR, and he ain’t two’: Comedian spoofs Cards fans
- ‘Gotta toughen up!’; ASU hockey spoofs ‘Happy Gilmore’
- Arizona Coyotes trade Max Domi for Montreal’s Alex Galchenyuk
- Arizona Coyotes land No. 5 pick at NHL Draft Lottery