When the Nashville Predators acquired P.K. Subban last month, they probably just thought they were getting an NHL defenseman.
They also got a country singer.
Subban was traded by the Montreal Canadiens on June 29 for the Predators’ Shea Weber, and his new city is quickly learning that there’s more to the Ontario native than hockey talent. Subban got on stage at what appears to be a Nashville bar and sang Johnny Cash’s “Folsom Prison Blues.”
- Arizona Coyotes trade Max Domi for Montreal’s Alex Galchenyuk
- Arizona Coyotes land No. 5 pick at NHL Draft Lottery
- ASU’s Hollman, Montreal Canadiens’ Gallagher bond over hockey and family
- Coyotes hang with NHL’s top team, but fall to Nashville Predators
- Predators are elite: Just ask Coyotes Nik Hjalmarsson, Richard Panik