When the Nashville Predators acquired P.K. Subban last month, they probably just thought they were getting an NHL defenseman.
They also got a country singer.
Subban was traded by the Montreal Canadiens on June 29 for the Predators’ Shea Weber, and his new city is quickly learning that there’s more to the Ontario native than hockey talent. Subban got on stage at what appears to be a Nashville bar and sang Johnny Cash’s “Folsom Prison Blues.”
- Matt Barkley laughs off being mistaken for Carson Palmer
- Coyotes score 1 goal in loss to Canadiens and goalie Carey Price
- As Max Domi visits, Coyotes’ trade for Alex Galchenyuk comes into focus
- Coyotes G Hill to start vs. Preds, Raanta has bone bruise
- Internet mocks Kawhi Leonard over New Balance shoe deal