The Arizona Cardinals made a roster move Monday, announcing they have re-signed safety Trequek Zimmerman and waived safety Durell Eskridge, who is dealing with an arm injury.
Zimmerman was previously released by the Cardinals on Aug. 4. He entered the NFL as a rookie free agent with the Seattle Seahawks in 2015, and spent training camp with the team last year. He was a three-year starter at Oregon State, where he notched 266 tackles, two sacks, three interceptions and 12 passes defensed.
Eskridge, 24, signed with the New York Jets following the 2015 NFL Draft, and joined Arizona’s practice squad in October of that year.
- Behind Enemy Lines: New-era Bears visit Cardinals
- Despite turmoil, Arizona Cardinals RB David Johnson remains confident
- State Farm Stadium will clamor for Rosen if Bradford fails on Sunday
- Until it’s Rosen’s time, Cardinals’ Wilks hopes for a Bradford turnaround
- Cardinals’ David Johnson would love more touches — he’s not going to beg