Denver Broncos pass rusher Von Miller took full advantage of his Super Bowl MVP-winning moment and had one jam-packed offseason. He participated in Dancing with the Stars, he made numerous appearances in talk shows and was even spotted on a few commercials.
His offseason was so busy that Sports Illustrated even researched Miller’s full itinerary and found that he traveled on 61 flights to be a part of everything.
So we shouldn’t be surprised that the most recent Miller commercial features him dancing to a parody of Justin Bieber’s song “Sorry.”
It’s a Madden NFL 17 commercial titled “Start Me,” and if you weren’t already convinced to start him when you play the popular video game and see his overall rating is at 99, then you’ll surely be convinced now.
We’re guessing you probably haven’t seen Bieber’s music video of the original song, so here’s your chance to check out how close Miller’s dance moves mirror the dance crew’s moves.
- Cardinals HC Steve Wilks: Arizona to unleash new offense in Week 1
- Cardinals QB Josh Rosen would ‘love’ as many reps as possible vs. Broncos
- Cardinals’ Budda Baker is not too pleased with his Madden Rating
- A Q&A with Cardinals special teams coordinator Jeff Rodgers
- ASU offensive lineman Sam Jones drafted by hometown Broncos