The Arizona State Sun Devils continue their season with another home game as they welcome the Texas Tech Red Raiders to Tempe for a Saturday night showdown at Sun Devil Stadium.
The Big 12’s Red Raiders are coming off a convincing win against Stephen F. Austin, where they racked up an eye-popping 758 yards of total offense in a 69-17 victory.
Texas Tech uses the Air Raid offense under fourth-year head coach Kliff Kingsbury. They are the only school in the country since 2002 to rank among the top 15 in total offense and top 10 for passing offense. For the Sun Devils to come out on top, they will have to control the Red Raiders explosive offense.
Saturday will mark the third meeting between the Sun Devils and Red Raiders with the series tied at a game apiece. They last played in the 2013 Holiday Bowl, with Tech winning 37-23.
The Sun Devils are 13-5 against teams in the Big-12.
- Suns dip into in-state pool again by selecting Arizona’s Deandre Ayton
- Bobby Hurley: Sun Devils will have more lineup options in 2018-19
- Athlon: ASU’s Herm Edwards ‘has a tough job ahead in 2018 and beyond’
- Trivia Tuesday: Top NBA scorers from Pac-12 schools
- Importance of 2018 MLB Draft has grown for ASU baseball, Tracy Smith