Arizona State is back at home this weekend as they welcome the UCLA Bruins to town for a Saturday night matchup at Sun Devil Stadium.
The Sun Devils, 4-1, are coming off a 41-20 loss to the USC Trojans. ASU was out-gained 523 to 303 yards and to make matters worse, their quarterback, Manny Wilkins left the game early with an injury.
UCLA, 3-2, defeated the Arizona Wildcats 45-24. Quarterback Josh Rosen was 20 of 37 and threw for 350 yards and four touchdowns.
The Sun Devils are 2-2 against the Bruins in the Todd Graham era and go into Saturday’s Pac-12 South showdown seeking their second straight win against UCLA since 2007.
Kickoff is slated for 7:30 p.m. and the game can be heard on Arizona Sports 98.7 FM.
- Report: ASU basketball finalizing home-and-home series with Georgia
- Globalization of tennis fuels debate, sparked assembly of ASU men’s team
- Change of scenery: Transfers find challenges followed by opportunity at ASU
- Is this the year both ASU, Arizona miss out on baseball postseason?
- Coach Rick Neuheisel, AAF believe in Arizona market for more pro football