Giants star receiver Odell Beckham Jr. hasn’t had the best week, or season for that matter.
He’s been fined three times worth more than $72,000 for violations ranging from taunting to illegal hits. Before his New York squad was to play the Green Bay Packers on Sunday Night Football, he was fresh off his worst performance of his career, a three-catch, 23-yard night against the Vikings.
The 23-year-old even went as far as saying he wasn’t having fun anymore.
And he needed to remind himself to have fun Sunday by wearing gloves with a message: “Just smile.”
It did help him in a loss to the Packers. Beckham finally ended his touchdown drought with a back-of-the-end-zone catch late against Green Bay. Afterward, he celebrated by hugging the kicking net on the Giants sideline.
Don’t remember why he was showing love to the object?
Beckham had a run-in with the field goal net after he slammed his helmet against it and it slammed against his noggin a few weeks back.
Glad to see they’ve made up.
- Report: Cardinals interview former Packers play-caller Tom Clements
- NFL head coaching job tracker: Cards hire Kingsbury as next head coach
- Cardinals RB Chase Edmonds shows deceptiveness, power vs. Packers
- Cardinals showed fight for Wilks in triumph over Packers
- Packers fire head coach McCarthy after loss to Arizona Cardinals