Jon Hamm is the ultimate troll at Wrigley Field
The Chicago Cubs have been known as the “Lovable Losers”, haven’t won a championship since 1908 and haven’t even played in a World Series since 1945.
Fast-forward 71 years later, and the Cubs are finally in a position to capture a title over 100 years in the making.
But, that doesn’t stop actor Jon Hamm from committing the perfect “stick it” to Cubs fans.
Sitting among a sea of Chicago hopefuls in Game 3, Hamm casually sports an old St. Louis Cardinals cap. How old, you might ask? Well, the logo appeared from 1900-1919, during the time Chicago was last on top of the baseball world.
Chicago may be too preoccupied with trying to vanquish a curse bestowed by a goat, that during the process, a new curse may have set on the team.
The curse of Hamm.
- Cubs’ Maddon on Goldschmidt trade: ‘I don’t like the Diamondbacks’
- Paul Goldschmidt is classic Goldy as he’s introduced by Cardinals
- New D-backs pitcher Luke Weaver expects better season in 2019
- D-backs discussed Paul Goldschmidt with Astros, Rays
- President Derrick Hall hopes Paul Goldschmidt can be a D-back again