Jon Hamm is the ultimate troll at Wrigley Field
The Chicago Cubs have been known as the “Lovable Losers”, haven’t won a championship since 1908 and haven’t even played in a World Series since 1945.
Fast-forward 71 years later, and the Cubs are finally in a position to capture a title over 100 years in the making.
But, that doesn’t stop actor Jon Hamm from committing the perfect “stick it” to Cubs fans.
Sitting among a sea of Chicago hopefuls in Game 3, Hamm casually sports an old St. Louis Cardinals cap. How old, you might ask? Well, the logo appeared from 1900-1919, during the time Chicago was last on top of the baseball world.
Chicago may be too preoccupied with trying to vanquish a curse bestowed by a goat, that during the process, a new curse may have set on the team.
The curse of Hamm.
Suns Interviews and Podcasts
- Bats go silent for Diamondbacks in loss to Cubs
- Struggling local teams need support, but Diamondbacks make it tough
- Diamondbacks 2019 schedule released: Red Sox visit for home opener
- Despite ups and downs, D-backs remain underdogs worth watching
- Brad Boxberger blows save, allows two homers as Cubs walk off on D-backs