Jon Hamm is the ultimate troll at Wrigley Field
The Chicago Cubs have been known as the “Lovable Losers”, haven’t won a championship since 1908 and haven’t even played in a World Series since 1945.
Fast-forward 71 years later, and the Cubs are finally in a position to capture a title over 100 years in the making.
But, that doesn’t stop actor Jon Hamm from committing the perfect “stick it” to Cubs fans.
Sitting among a sea of Chicago hopefuls in Game 3, Hamm casually sports an old St. Louis Cardinals cap. How old, you might ask? Well, the logo appeared from 1900-1919, during the time Chicago was last on top of the baseball world.
Chicago may be too preoccupied with trying to vanquish a curse bestowed by a goat, that during the process, a new curse may have set on the team.
The curse of Hamm.
- The 5: Coaches who left their team after winning a championship
- D-backs’ Torey Lovullo, Cardinals’ Yadier Molina suspended one game
- Benches clear, Peralta and Pollock lead D-backs to win in St. Louis
- Diamondbacks option right-hander Matt Koch to Triple-A Reno
- Robbie Ray limits damage, D-backs move to 6-1 after beating Cardinals