Arizona Wildcats participate in Mannequin Challenge with U.S.S. Chafee sailors
The latest internet craze, the Mannequin Challenge, is spreading like wildfire. The challenge, where teams stay frozen like a mannequin while a video is shot of them, has rocked the sports world (the Phoenix Suns did it Wednesday night) in recent days and weeks.
On Thursday alongside sailors from the U.S.S. Chafee in Hawaii, the Arizona Wildcats became the latest team to participate.
— Arizona Basketball (@APlayersProgram) November 10, 2016
On Veterans Day, 10th-ranked Arizona will face 12th-ranked Michigan State in the Armed Forces Classic at the University of Hawaii. In honor of the members in the Armed Forces, Arizona will wear uniforms to fit the occasion.
Arizona’s white and gray camouflaged jerseys will rep “U.S.S. Arizona” along the torso. The back will feature “At ‘Em Arizona,” which was the rallying cry of the U.S.S. Arizona.
— Arizona Basketball (@APlayersProgram) November 7, 2016
Michigan State will also honor the Armed Forces with their dark green camouflaged jerseys. The uniforms have “U.S.A.” printed on the back alongside shorts with the same color scheme.
— Spartan Basketball (@MSU_Basketball) November 7, 2016
- Brandon Dawkins remains Arizona football’s starting QB against UTEP
- Wallowing in the wake of Arizona’s lost football weekend
- Arizona changes quarterbacks twice, falls to Houston at home
- Arizona will construct Lute Olson statue outside McKale Center
- Arizona lists Brandon Dawkins, Khalil Tate as co-starting QBs