Cardinals, partner to host toy drive in Glendale on Sunday
The Arizona Cardinals are already preparing for the holidays and giving back to the community. In partnership with American Furniture Warehouse, the Cardinals will host a toy drive that benefits the Arizona Children’s Association prior to Sunday’s 2:25 p.m. kickoff against the Redskins in Glendale.
Volunteers from American Furniture Warehouse and Cardinals cheerleaders will collect new unwrapped toys and donations for underprivileged children outside of each stadium entrance.
Fans that won’t be attending the game can drop off toys and donations at the two American Furniture Warehouse locations in the Valley before Sunday’s game. The Gilbert location is located at 4700 S. Power Rd. and the Glendale location is at 5801 N. 99th Ave.
The Arizona Children’s Association, founded in 1912, is one of the oldest and largest statewide child welfare and behavioral health not-for-profit agencies in Arizona. The program meets the needs and serves more than 40,000 children, youth and families each year.
- David Johnson, Josh Rosen highlight ESPN’s NFL 2021 predictions
- USA Today: Cardinals not expected to contend for playoffs in 2018-19
- Arizona Cardinals rank No. 41 in Forbes’ 2018 most valuable franchises
- Keim’s absence comes as Cardinals talk complicated Johnson extension
- Cardinals suspend GM Steve Keim for five weeks after he pleads guilty to DUI