NBA players have some fun with the Drive By Dunk Challenge
As long as the internet and phones exist, there’s always going to be viral activities that take the nation by storm.
The most recent viral activity is called the Drive By Dunk Challenge, where people drive around looking for basketball hoops, and once they find them, they simply go and dunk on them.
NBA players are all-in on this type of action, with Boston Celtics’ Jaylen Brown and New Orleans Pelicans center Anthony Davis posting recent videos of them completing the challenge.
Brown even took it to a new level, dunking on someone’s hoop that was actually being used.
— Jaylen Brown (@FCHWPO) July 22, 2017
Davis completed the dunk challenge in an empty driveway. Let’s just say he didn’t have to jump that high. (The video contains explicit language)
Kentucky Wildcats coach John Calipari even showed off his dunking skills. He failed entirely on one part of the challenge, though. Take the ball with you after dunking.
In case you’re still a little confused of what the Drive By Dunk Challenge exactly is, take a look at how it’s done by non-professional athletes.
— Ryan Radke (@RyanRadke5) July 20, 2017
- Now an All-Star, Embiid is ‘onto the next one’ when it comes to Rihanna
- Trivia Tuesday: NBA’s top rebounders since 2000
- Nike releases very purple Phoenix Suns’ City Edition uniforms
- If there were an NBA RedZone channel, it would probably not be good
- Video game appears to leak image of fifth Phoenix Suns jersey