Cardinals tweak roster; sign Ryan Langford and waive Marquis Bundy
As the Arizona Cardinals continue training camp and preparation for the 2017 season, general manager Steve Keim shuffled his roster again Friday morning.
The Cardinals signed linebacker Ryan Langford and waived wide receiver Marquis Bundy.
Langford, 24, was with the Houston Texans in training camp last season before being waived on Aug. 30. The 6-foot-4, 235-pounder was undrafted in 2015 out of New Mexico. In his final season with the Lobos, he registered 53 total tackles, 7.5 tackles for loss, two sacks, two pass breakups and one interception.
Bundy spent a portion of last season on the Cardinals practice squad, but was on the active roster for six games. In two preseason games this year, Bundy had five catches for 73 yards.
Langford and Bundy were teammates in their college days at New Mexico.
- Cardinals OC Goodwin: Gabbert, Seals-Jones have a lot of upside
- Week 12 injury report: Arizona Cardinals vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
- Arizona sports teams, athletes offer Thanksgiving well wishes
- The 5: Things to be thankful for as an Arizona sports fan in 2017
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: Jaguars’ transition ‘amazing’