Cardinals tweak roster; sign Ryan Langford and waive Marquis Bundy
As the Arizona Cardinals continue training camp and preparation for the 2017 season, general manager Steve Keim shuffled his roster again Friday morning.
The Cardinals signed linebacker Ryan Langford and waived wide receiver Marquis Bundy.
Langford, 24, was with the Houston Texans in training camp last season before being waived on Aug. 30. The 6-foot-4, 235-pounder was undrafted in 2015 out of New Mexico. In his final season with the Lobos, he registered 53 total tackles, 7.5 tackles for loss, two sacks, two pass breakups and one interception.
Bundy spent a portion of last season on the Cardinals practice squad, but was on the active roster for six games. In two preseason games this year, Bundy had five catches for 73 yards.
Langford and Bundy were teammates in their college days at New Mexico.
- Mel Kiper’s first 2018 NFL mock draft has Cardinals taking DB
- Report: Panthers’ Steve Wilks will have second interview with Cardinals
- Rapoport: Falcons’ Armstrong to interview with Cardinals on Friday
- Munchak: Timing not right to pursue Cardinals’ coaching job
- A look at the NFL’s top free agent and trade targets at QB