Bears aren’t used to Valley’s desert, Twitter account lets Cardinals know
With a high of 104 degrees set for Saturday, the visiting Chicago Bears weren’t ready for the Valley’s weather and desert as they got ready for their preseason game against the Arizona Cardinals.
Last year’s highest temperature in Chicago in August of 92 degrees, according to Weather Underground, proves that point.
This makes for a bit of a jarring experience, and the Bears’ Twitter account acknowledged this with a witty reply from the Cardinals’ Twitter account.
To continue the fun with bears enjoying what Mother Nature has to offer, the Bears came back with a lovely clip of a bear going for a dip.
If there’s anything to learn from this exchange, it’s that there are lots of great gifs of bears.
- Browns to hire former Cardinals special teams coach Amos Jones
- Mel Kiper’s first 2018 NFL mock draft has Cardinals taking DB
- Munchak: Timing not right to pursue Cardinals’ coaching job
- The 5: Arizona Cardinals’ biggest 2018 roster questions
- A look back: Bruce Arians’, Ken Whisenhunt’s tenures with Cardinals