Bears aren’t used to Valley’s desert, Twitter account lets Cardinals know
With a high of 104 degrees set for Saturday, the visiting Chicago Bears weren’t ready for the Valley’s weather and desert as they got ready for their preseason game against the Arizona Cardinals.
Last year’s highest temperature in Chicago in August of 92 degrees, according to Weather Underground, proves that point.
This makes for a bit of a jarring experience, and the Bears’ Twitter account acknowledged this with a witty reply from the Cardinals’ Twitter account.
To continue the fun with bears enjoying what Mother Nature has to offer, the Bears came back with a lovely clip of a bear going for a dip.
If there’s anything to learn from this exchange, it’s that there are lots of great gifs of bears.
- The 5: Best Cardinals performances on Monday Night Football
- Dealing Cards: Bucannon working his way back; Nelson on injury report
- NL Wild Card tracker: D-backs fight for playoff positioning
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: Updates on John Brown and Bucannon
- The Consensus: Arizona Cardinals dip despite road win in Indianapolis