Cardinals elevate LB Albright, add OT Leamon to practice squad
The Arizona Cardinals promoted linebacker Bryson Albright to the active roster and signed offensive lineman Javarius Leamon to the practice squad in his place on Monday.
The 6-foot-5, 235-pound Albright was added to Arizona’s practice squad on Sept. 4 and has one game of NFL experience. As a rookie in 2016, he split time on the Buffalo Bills’ practice squad and active roster.
The Miami (Ohio) product joined Buffalo last season after going undrafted and then playing with the Cincinnati Bengals during the preseason.
Leamon, a 6-foot-7, 332-pound lineman out of South Carolina State, went undrafted this year and signed with the New York Jets in May.
New York released Leamon on Sept. 2.
- Rapid Reactions: Cardinals improve to 2-0, Kyler Murray stars in win
- Cardinals inactives vs. WFT include Leki Fotu; OT Josh Jones active
- Arizona Cardinals announce no tailgating at State Farm Stadium
- Cardinals look for backups to step up in place of injured Jalen Thompson
- Keim: Lamont Gaillard’s debut validating for Cardinals O-line depth