Rams’ Jared Goff pranks JUCO team into thinking he’s a top QB prospect
Rams quarterback Jared Goff has been among the best at every level. But there is one stage that Goff has not yet shined on.
Through a partnership with Red Bull, Goff was able practice with and prank the Ventura College football team.
Posing as a potential transfer under the pseudonym Dreaj Foge, Goff came to practice in search of the starting quarterback job. Playing into character, Goff made it a point to blame his receivers for misplaced throws and took things as far as asking the actual quarterback if he was the punter.
Sporting a wig, fake tattoos and a prosthetic mole, the former No. 1 pick went unnoticed in practice. That is, until he started to try.
Goff showed off his tremendous arm strength and precision while players and coaches watched in awe, many of them clueless as to who was underneath the disguise.
As head coach Steve Mooshagian break practice, the time came to reveal Foge’s true identity, sending the team into an uproar.
- NFC West 2021 NFL Draft recap: 49ers get QB of future in Trey Lance
- Los Angeles Rams sign veteran WR DeSean Jackson to 1-year deal
- The Cardinals’ NFC West foes’ 2021 free agency hauls, losses
- Kurt Warner: Cardinals offense needs to evolve with Kyler Murray
- AP: Lions trading Matthew Stafford to LA Rams for Jared Goff, draft picks