Josh Rosen sports a LAFD shirt to support fire victims in California
Arizona Cardinals quarterback Josh Rosen wore an LAFD shirt during warm-ups against the Los Angeles Chargers, raising awareness for fire victims that have been ravaged by fires in California.
Rosen played his college football at UCLA and high school football at St. John Bosco High School near the destructive Woolsey Fire, which burned nearly 100,000 acres of land in Los Angeles and Ventura counties.
— Arizona Cardinals (@AZCardinals) November 25, 2018
The shirt worn by Rosen had a text message number for donations to the Red Cross and a web address to support the Los Angeles Fire Department.
- Arizona College Prep senior leads on field, brings leaders together off it
- Gilbert Classical Academy senior protects paint both home and abroad
- Dolphins QB Josh Rosen benched, and people are starting to feel for him
- ASU football moves up 2 spots in AP poll as Arizona nears ranking
- Mountain Ridge 3-sport star finds time for children with disabilities