Josh Rosen sports a LAFD shirt to support fire victims in California
Arizona Cardinals quarterback Josh Rosen wore an LAFD shirt during warm-ups against the Los Angeles Chargers, raising awareness for fire victims that have been ravaged by fires in California.
Rosen played his college football at UCLA and high school football at St. John Bosco High School near the destructive Woolsey Fire, which burned nearly 100,000 acres of land in Los Angeles and Ventura counties.
— Arizona Cardinals (@AZCardinals) November 25, 2018
The shirt worn by Rosen had a text message number for donations to the Red Cross and a web address to support the Los Angeles Fire Department.
- David Johnson: Josh Rosen will be ‘one of the most dominant’ QBs
- Josh Rosen frustrated Cardinals GM Steve Keim hasn’t called post-trade
- Kyler Murray, Josh Rosen make post-draft Sports Illustrated cover
- Josh Rosen was prepared to compete with Kyler Murray for Cardinals job
- Larry Fitzgerald has ‘a lot of respect’ for former Cardinals QB Josh Rosen