Josh Rosen sports a LAFD shirt to support fire victims in California
Arizona Cardinals quarterback Josh Rosen wore an LAFD shirt during warm-ups against the Los Angeles Chargers, raising awareness for fire victims that have been ravaged by fires in California.
Rosen played his college football at UCLA and high school football at St. John Bosco High School near the destructive Woolsey Fire, which burned nearly 100,000 acres of land in Los Angeles and Ventura counties.
— Arizona Cardinals (@AZCardinals) November 25, 2018
The shirt worn by Rosen had a text message number for donations to the Red Cross and a web address to support the Los Angeles Fire Department.
- Coyotes fan with autism, scouting aspirations joined team at NHL Draft
- D-backs’ Blake Swihart delivers meal to veterans at MANA House
- Buffalo Bills’ Shaq Lawson pledges to pay for funeral for 11-year-old girl
- David Johnson: Josh Rosen will be ‘one of the most dominant’ QBs
- Josh Rosen frustrated Cardinals GM Steve Keim hasn’t called post-trade