Trivia Tuesday: Top passers of the Pac-12 football era
In 2011, the Pac-10 Conference picked up two new teams — Colorado and Utah — and became the Pac-12.
Since then, the (cue Bill Walton voice) Conference of Champions has been synonymous with offense. And of course offense starts with quarterback play.
So, that’s your Trivia Tuesday challenge this week — name the top 12 passers in terms of yardage since the beginning of the 2011 season.
We’ve given you the number of yards each QB threw for, their school and the years they played; all you have to do is name the quarterback.
Here’s an extra hint: half of the 12 QBs are currently on NFL rosters and four of them started in Week 3.
You’ve got five minutes. Good luck!
- Pac-12 OKs in-person workouts, tries to solve puzzle of COVID-19 state rules
- Pac-12 allows sports to resume voluntary in-person workouts June 15
- Trivia Tuesday: Match the MLB slugger to the last team he homered for
- Trivia Tuesday: 50-point NBA Playoff scorers since 1976
- Pac-12 football coaches pitch uniform start to season