Trivia Tuesday: QBs with TD passes in past 20 Territorial Cups
A study conducted by two business professors released earlier this year identified the Arizona State-UArizona rivalry as the most intense in the nation.
To those “in” the rivalry, that doesn’t come as a surprise, and the heat of the rivalry is of particular interest this week as the Sun Devils and Wildcats will play for the Territorial Cup once again Saturday at Sun Devil Stadium in Tempe.
How well do you remember the recent history of this rivalry? We’ll find out.
Your Trivia Tuesday task this week is to identify the 20 quarterbacks who have thrown touchdown passes in the Territorial Cup rivalry over the last 20 editions of the game, dating back to 2000. We’ve given you the school, the years each quarterback played in the game and the number of touchdowns each threw. All you have to do is name the QB.
You’ve got eight minutes … good luck!
- Trivia Tuesday: Every NFL player with a 100-yard game this season
- Trivia Tuesday: Can you name every NFL head coach of the 2010s?
- Trivia Tuesday: Cardinals leading TD scorers this decade
- Trivia Tuesday: D-backs who have received MVP votes
- Trivia Tuesday: Players with the most rushing TDs in last five years