Five different NFL teams have bird-related nicknames, and Wednesday every one of them decided to have a bit of social media fun.
It all started with the Seattle Seahawks trying to be a little funny, and then went on from there.
Having seen this, the Philadelphia Eagles decided to respond:
That could have been the end of it, but the Seahawks then decided to go and make a pretty terrible joke:
It was at that point where the Atlanta Falcons joined in on the fun with their own bad pun:
Not to be left out, the Baltimore Ravens joined in on the fun:
And of course, the Seahawks could not let all of this go by without putting their stamp on it:
Which, in turn, led to this:
It was at that point where the Arizona Cardinals joined the fray, perhaps ending the entire thing with one simple .gif:
Who won this Twitter “fight”?
We did, that’s who.
- Arians regrets fourth down call vs. Texans: ‘A bad call and a bad decision’
- Rapid Reaction: Cardinals fall to Texans in Gabbert’s first start
- Big Red Recap: Cardinals’ playoff hopes all but dashed in loss to Texans
- Blaine Gabbert should keep playing after first Cardinals start
- Cardinals’ Ricky Seals-Jones is now a famous fantasy football player