Five different NFL teams have bird-related nicknames, and Wednesday every one of them decided to have a bit of social media fun.
It all started with the Seattle Seahawks trying to be a little funny, and then went on from there.
Having seen this, the Philadelphia Eagles decided to respond:
That could have been the end of it, but the Seahawks then decided to go and make a pretty terrible joke:
It was at that point where the Atlanta Falcons joined in on the fun with their own bad pun:
Not to be left out, the Baltimore Ravens joined in on the fun:
And of course, the Seahawks could not let all of this go by without putting their stamp on it:
Which, in turn, led to this:
It was at that point where the Arizona Cardinals joined the fray, perhaps ending the entire thing with one simple .gif:
Who won this Twitter “fight”?
We did, that’s who.
- Big week for Cardinals’ Jaron Brown highlighted by critical catch in Indy
- Arizona Cardinals release tight end Jim Dray
- Behind Enemy Lines: Arizona Cardinals open home slate against Cowboys
- Dealing Cards: Offense looking to click, Chris Johnson waiting his turn
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: Palmer can take the criticism