Five different NFL teams have bird-related nicknames, and Wednesday every one of them decided to have a bit of social media fun.
It all started with the Seattle Seahawks trying to be a little funny, and then went on from there.
Having seen this, the Philadelphia Eagles decided to respond:
That could have been the end of it, but the Seahawks then decided to go and make a pretty terrible joke:
It was at that point where the Atlanta Falcons joined in on the fun with their own bad pun:
Not to be left out, the Baltimore Ravens joined in on the fun:
And of course, the Seahawks could not let all of this go by without putting their stamp on it:
Which, in turn, led to this:
It was at that point where the Arizona Cardinals joined the fray, perhaps ending the entire thing with one simple .gif:
Who won this Twitter “fight”?
We did, that’s who.
- Browns to hire former Cardinals special teams coach Amos Jones
- Mel Kiper’s first 2018 NFL mock draft has Cardinals taking DB
- Report: Panthers’ Steve Wilks will have second interview with Cardinals
- Rapoport: Falcons’ Armstrong to interview with Cardinals on Friday
- Munchak: Timing not right to pursue Cardinals’ coaching job