The Washington Redskins may have found another profession for rookie Nila Kasitati.
You know yo rookie skit fire when this happen. | video cred: @_willcompton | #HTTRpic.twitter.com/0lkI3Jxsmm
— Niles Paul (@Niles_Paul84) August 4, 2016
Singing “All of me” by John Legend as part of the Redskins’ rookie skits, the offensive lineman stole the show and got the whole team involved. Redskins’ linebacker Will Compton was so impressed he tried to get a song in before bed.
Any of my teammates have Nila’s number? I’m tryin to get a FaceTime song in before bed
— Will Compton (@_willcompton) August 4, 2016
Even Redskins’ head coach Jay Gruden was pleased with the performance.
Gruden on the rookie skits: “We’ve had some pretty poor performances.” Nila Kasitati did John Legend and did a great job last night he said. — George Wallace (@GWallaceWTOP) August 4, 2016
Maybe even Carmelo Anthony would have approved of this sing-along over the one he had to endure with Team USA.
Team USA hoops does delightful singalong to Vanessa Carlton and Carmelo Anthony wasn’t a fan https://t.co/L2IFtPOb8f pic.twitter.com/466kd56l0y
— For The Win (@ForTheWin) July 30, 2016
- Washington rookie RB Derrius Guice surprises mom with new ride
- Report: Free agent CB Bashaud Breeland to visit Cardinals
- Report: Cardinals, three other teams finalists to land QB Kirk Cousins
- ESPN’s Schefter: Washington considers tagging QB Kirk Cousins
- John Clayton doesn’t like Cardinals’ chances of getting Kirk Cousins