The Washington Redskins may have found another profession for rookie Nila Kasitati.
You know yo rookie skit fire when this happen. | video cred: @_willcompton | #HTTRpic.twitter.com/0lkI3Jxsmm
— Niles Paul (@Niles_Paul84) August 4, 2016
Singing “All of me” by John Legend as part of the Redskins’ rookie skits, the offensive lineman stole the show and got the whole team involved. Redskins’ linebacker Will Compton was so impressed he tried to get a song in before bed.
Any of my teammates have Nila’s number? I’m tryin to get a FaceTime song in before bed
— Will Compton (@_willcompton) August 4, 2016
Even Redskins’ head coach Jay Gruden was pleased with the performance.
Gruden on the rookie skits: “We’ve had some pretty poor performances.” Nila Kasitati did John Legend and did a great job last night he said. — George Wallace (@GWallaceWTOP) August 4, 2016
Maybe even Carmelo Anthony would have approved of this sing-along over the one he had to endure with Team USA.
Team USA hoops does delightful singalong to Vanessa Carlton and Carmelo Anthony wasn’t a fan https://t.co/L2IFtPOb8f pic.twitter.com/466kd56l0y
— For The Win (@ForTheWin) July 30, 2016
- Dealing Cards: Lamenting the little mistakes on offense; IR list grows to 14
- Among injuries, Cardinals lose Golden to broken arm in loss vs. Redskins
- Ronde Barber referred to Washington CB Kendall Fuller as Kendall Jenner
- Keim Time: Loss to Washington puts Cards GM back on the grind
- Five starts for Cardinals have shown that Blaine Gabbert is a backup QB