Simone Biles is a gold medalist. She’s a gymnast and an Olympian. She was the United States’ flag-bearer at the closing ceremony of the 2016 Rio Olympics.
She is also coming for Cardinals cornerback Patrick Peterson, who last year set the Guinness Book of World Records for selfies.
During the closing ceremonies on Sunday, Biles caused a backup of athletes on the floor of the Rio arena as she was stopped by those who wanted to take photos with her.
There was no official count for how many selfies she took, but there’s a good chance Biles could be threatening Peterson for his 1,449 selfies taken with students at Deer Valley High School back in 2015.
Here is a brief collection of all the selfies Biles took during the closing ceremonies.
- Arizona Cardinals’ Patrick Peterson, Jared Veldheer to start vs. Tennessee
- Dealing Cards: Peterson excels off the field, Bynes and Williams step up
- Cardinals’ Larry Fitzgerald, others to wear special patch for rest of career
- Patrick Peterson named Cardinals’ ‘Man of the Year’
- Special teams not so special (again) in Cardinals’ loss to Rams