While working basketball camps in his homeland, New Zealand, Oklahoma City Thunder center Steven Adams was listening to some very American music.
Adams, teammate Andre Roberson and others (but mostly Adams) jammed out to the Backstreet Boys’ “I Want It That Way” to pass the time during their car trip.
It’s pretty clear from the Thunder’s Instagram video this was an all-Adams move: Note the auxiliary cord attached to the phone in the center’s hands. It’s also pretty clear that the big Thunder center has a way to go before he’s prepped for a post-NBA singing career — he’s a bit off-key at times. The falsetto could improve a bit, too.
Granted, he couldn’t do much better when it comes to singing with passion. So there’s that.
- James Harden stops by Arizona State’s practice to play pick-up
- Phoenix Suns are following Golden State, Oklahoma City models
- Russell Westbrook stays consistent with Game 4 attire
- Thunder’s Westbrook aims for history against Suns, Watson
- Russell Westbrook triple-doubles his way into Phoenix, looks to make history vs. Suns