While working basketball camps in his homeland, New Zealand, Oklahoma City Thunder center Steven Adams was listening to some very American music.
Adams, teammate Andre Roberson and others (but mostly Adams) jammed out to the Backstreet Boys’ “I Want It That Way” to pass the time during their car trip.
It’s pretty clear from the Thunder’s Instagram video this was an all-Adams move: Note the auxiliary cord attached to the phone in the center’s hands. It’s also pretty clear that the big Thunder center has a way to go before he’s prepped for a post-NBA singing career — he’s a bit off-key at times. The falsetto could improve a bit, too.
Granted, he couldn’t do much better when it comes to singing with passion. So there’s that.
- Russell Westbrook thinks he’s last All-Star picked, scores season-high
- Trail Blazers apologize for not drafting Kevin Durant first in 2007 NBA Draft
- SI.com: Phoenix Suns’ new Nike jersey among best in the NBA
- Twitter reacts to the Carmelo Anthony trade to Oklahoma City
- James Harden stops by Arizona State’s practice to play pick-up