Updated Nov 20, 2012 - 12:37 pm
Cardinals quarterback ends up on Craigslist
And poor spelling.
An ad was placed on Craigslist with the title "Arizona Cardinal Quarterback - $1".
Someone is trying to basically give John Skelton away.
Dubbed a "slightly used quarterback", the listing says Skelton "can not seem to look away from entended receiver" and "has movement skills of an out of balanced washing machine".
The ad says they will gladly trade Skelton for Detroit rookie and former Boise State star Kellen Moore -- or any other winning quarterback.
It also states responses to the ad should be sent to the Arizona Cardinals.
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15
- Former ASU quarterback, congressional candidate Andrew Walter takes Ice Bucket Challenge
- Brawl mars Cowboys-Raiders joint practice
- Landon Donovan takes denial to a new level of awesome in Foot Locker ad