Updated Dec 3, 2012 - 12:53 pm
San Antonio Spurs are better at basketball than Halloween
Like many others did, Tim Duncan and Tony Parker dressed up for Halloween.
And like many others did, they decided to "pretend" to be some sort of villainous folk.
Unlike many others (we think), they decided to point toy (we think) guns at someone dressed as infamous NBA referee Joey Crawford.
A photo, which we found with help of The Big Lead, is likely to land the players in a bit of hot water.
After all, if simply sending players home for rest is worth a $250,000 fine, chances are pretending to threaten a referee will not be taken very lightly.
- Suns center Alex Len keeping close tabs on Ukraine, honors country with special message
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival