Updated Dec 4, 2012 - 3:32 pm
A little less than 100 percent ball security
In the Mississippi 3A Championship Game, Hazlehurst's John Bridges is stripped as he's attempting to score the go-ahead touchdown. Charleston defensive lineman Jamal Brock and attempts to advance the ball, but Hazlehurst wide receiver Dycelious Reese strips the ball and runs it into the end zone for the go-ahead score.
Hazlehurst won the game 21-20.
The thrill of victory and the agony of defeat all rolled into one play.
- Young fan with popcorn bucket hat gets hit by ball, falls onto field
- Dish Network hits it out of the park again with new 'Back to College' spot
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15
- Former ASU quarterback, congressional candidate Andrew Walter takes Ice Bucket Challenge