Updated Dec 4, 2012 - 3:32 pm
A little less than 100 percent ball security
In the Mississippi 3A Championship Game, Hazlehurst's John Bridges is stripped as he's attempting to score the go-ahead touchdown. Charleston defensive lineman Jamal Brock and attempts to advance the ball, but Hazlehurst wide receiver Dycelious Reese strips the ball and runs it into the end zone for the go-ahead score.
Hazlehurst won the game 21-20.
The thrill of victory and the agony of defeat all rolled into one play.
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover
- Texas Tech coach Kingsbury reads tweets about his own attractiveness