Updated Dec 4, 2012 - 3:32 pm
A little less than 100 percent ball security
In the Mississippi 3A Championship Game, Hazlehurst's John Bridges is stripped as he's attempting to score the go-ahead touchdown. Charleston defensive lineman Jamal Brock and attempts to advance the ball, but Hazlehurst wide receiver Dycelious Reese strips the ball and runs it into the end zone for the go-ahead score.
Hazlehurst won the game 21-20.
The thrill of victory and the agony of defeat all rolled into one play.
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns