Updated Dec 9, 2012 - 2:13 pm
Worst FT in history of college basketball?
The Mountaineers junior reserve center has proven in his two-plus years at the school, that he's not exactly the most proficient shooter from the charity stripe.
In 2009-2010, he shot 61.5 percent from the line during his one year at Rutgers.
Since transferring, however, it's been a different story for the native of Nigeria.
Last season, Okam hit just 50 percent of his free throw attempts, and in his five appearances in 2012-2013, Appalachian State's seven-foot big man is just 2-of-5.
Which brings us to last night's game at Western Carolina.
The Mountaineers dropped their seventh straight contest, but the night will likely only be remembered for Okam's fateful trip to the line.
No words can describe it, so take a look:
- Florida Panthers replace cracked glass with non-transparent pane
- Fan sets home Christmas lights to Auburn fight song, historic field goal return
- ESPN celebrates Dick Vitale with impressions
- Watch college basketball fans go crazy on their team's 10th point of game
- Lakers taking social media to a whole new level