Updated Jan 12, 2013 - 9:24 am
Aaron Rodgers' celebration causes NBA squabble
How far you ask?
Well in last night's game between the Bulls and Knicks at Madison Square Garden, former Knick Nate Robinson hit a late three in Chicago's seven-point victory and wasted little time mocking New York reserve Steve Novak (grew up in Wisconsin), who has been known to celebrate big shots with Rodgers' go-to move.
Now Rodgers' celebration has been used for comedic purposes, most notable in State Farm's 'Discount Double Check' commercials, but Friday night the move wasn't taken in jest.
Take a look at Novak's post-game reaction to Robinson's antics:
Here's hoping Novak and 'Little Nathan' can end this squabble between role players sooner rather than later.
- Get your 'Johnny Clipboard' t-shirts here!
- Young fan with popcorn bucket hat gets hit by ball, falls onto field
- Dish Network hits it out of the park again with new 'Back to College' spot
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15