Updated Jan 27, 2013 - 12:24 pm
ASU's Carrick Felix puts an end to a bush league play
While ASU tried to dribble out of the clock in the waning seconds of its convincing victory, UCLA freshman Jordan Adams had other ideas.
The Bruins' highly-touted guard knocked the ball loose from ASU's Evan Gordon with under five seconds remaining and had every intention of adding two more points to his stat sheet. Unfortunately for Adams, while he would lead UCLA with 19 points on the day, his bush league attempt would not be rewarded.
Instead, senior forward Carrick Felix appropriately capped off his sensational performance (23 points, 11 rebounds and three steals) with an emphatic block of Adams at the buzzer.
It appears that not only are the Sun Devils winning these days, but they're playing hard from start to finish regardless of the score.
- Justin Bieber pays visit to Rick Barnes, UT basketball team
- Dad of the Year candidate gets souvenir at Florida spring training game
- Obscure your eyes, the LA KISS have unveiled their uniforms
- Wichita State's MVC t-shirts shockingly flawed
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent