Updated Feb 1, 2013 - 1:13 pm
Second grade students edit NFL players' tweets
Given just 140 characters to work with, some find it difficult to express their thoughts in a correct and coherent manner.
But athletes have a tendency to take this leeway to the extreme, often times appearing to have spent their school time not paying any attention to writing lessons, instead choosing to focus on their sports.
Well, a second grade class from Elmwood Franklin School in Buffalo, New York has had enough!
The students took tweets sent by athletes and edited them, bringing a smile to the face of everyone who cares about such things. That includes us here at Arizona Sports 620 and the Haboob Blog.
So well done, kids. Just stay away from our jobs.
- Florida Panthers replace cracked glass with non-transparent pane
- Fan sets home Christmas lights to Auburn fight song, historic field goal return
- ESPN celebrates Dick Vitale with impressions
- Watch college basketball fans go crazy on their team's 10th point of game
- Lakers taking social media to a whole new level