Updated Jun 13, 2013 - 11:27 am
Larry Fitzgerald's new second job is better than most people's first
Not only is he a perennial Pro Bowler, future Hall of Famer and one of the NFL's best receivers, but the 29-year-old is also a judge for the 2013 Miss USA pageant.
"I don't even know how I was even picked, but I'm going to represent the Cardinal family, the Cardinal nation, and I'm going to do my best to represent the family well," Fitzgerald said after practice Thursday.
A list (with photos) of this year's contestants can be seen here, and it looks like No. 11 has his work cut out for him.
So good luck, Fitz, and try to have a little fun why don't ya.
- Tee shirt pokes fun at struggling Diamondbacks
- D-backs announcers get into the spirit of 'Star Wars Day'
- Padres' 105-year-old fan delivers windmill-style first pitch
- Anxious Red Sox ball girl interferes with fair ball in foul territory
- Fan storms field at Cubs-Diamondbacks game, tries to elude security