So this is what it's like to dive into a stadium from a plane
Sunday afternoon, before the Denver Broncos hosted the New England Patriots in the AFC Championship Game at Sports Authority Field at Mile High, a trio of parachuters descended from the sky as part of the pregame festivities.
They are part of the "Denver Broncos Thunderstorm," and thanks to the magic of helmet-cams, we get to see what they saw.
The video begins with the jumpers waiting to fall from the plane, and from there they enter a bit of a free-fall toward the earth. The parachutes are deployed and the ride gets a bit smoother, with things really picking up as they get closer to the stadium.
The way we see it, getting a chance to experience this without actually having to do it saves us the trouble of being really, really scared. So we approve.
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns