Updated Feb 6, 2014 - 9:10 am
Sports anchor works in 35 death puns in :90 report
One "lucky" fan won a cemetery plot for two, a prize valued at about $5,000.
With death in the air, KGET sports anchor Mark Haas worked in 35 death puns during his :90 report on the game, in which the Grizzlies "killed" the Condors, 5-2. See what we did there?
Kudos, Mr. Haas. Creative, if not a bit morose.
- Get your 'Johnny Clipboard' t-shirts here!
- Young fan with popcorn bucket hat gets hit by ball, falls onto field
- Dish Network hits it out of the park again with new 'Back to College' spot
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15