Updated Feb 6, 2014 - 9:10 am
Sports anchor works in 35 death puns in :90 report
One "lucky" fan won a cemetery plot for two, a prize valued at about $5,000.
With death in the air, KGET sports anchor Mark Haas worked in 35 death puns during his :90 report on the game, in which the Grizzlies "killed" the Condors, 5-2. See what we did there?
Kudos, Mr. Haas. Creative, if not a bit morose.
- Justin Bieber pays visit to Rick Barnes, UT basketball team
- Dad of the Year candidate gets souvenir at Florida spring training game
- Obscure your eyes, the LA KISS have unveiled their uniforms
- Wichita State's MVC t-shirts shockingly flawed
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent