Spurs mascot suffers unfortunate eye injury
But it wasn't Hip Hop.
During Wednesday night's game between the San Antonio Spurs and Denver Nuggets, Denver guard Aaron Brooks went all-out to chase down a loose ball.
In the process of doing that, he accidentally bumped into the Spurs' Mascot, "The Coyote."
That's where things began to fall apart. Literally.
- Tee shirt pokes fun at struggling Diamondbacks
- D-backs announcers get into the spirit of 'Star Wars Day'
- Padres' 105-year-old fan delivers windmill-style first pitch
- Anxious Red Sox ball girl interferes with fair ball in foul territory
- Fan storms field at Cubs-Diamondbacks game, tries to elude security