Updated Jul 17, 2014 - 8:35 am
You ever wanted to pet a baseball uniform?
Sure, there are great team names like the Albuquerque Isotopes, the Bowling Green Hot Rods, the Hickory Crawdads and the Lehigh Valley Iron Pigs.
Now, there are teams with great names that are unveiling really creative uniforms.
Take the El Paso Chihuahuas, the Triple-A Pacific Coast League affiliate of the San Diego Padres, for example.
Great name? Check.
Creative uniforms. Umm...check!
The Chihuahuas will take the field in these adorable threads Sunday, Aug. 3 against the Reno Aces for Bark at the Park.
The jerseys will be auctioned off after the game with the proceeds benefiting the Humane Society of El Paso.
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover
- Texas Tech coach Kingsbury reads tweets about his own attractiveness