Updated Nov 29, 2011 - 1:49 pm
Peterson wins special teams award--again
Peterson returned a punt 80 yards for a touchdown in the Cardinals' 23-20 win over the St. Louis Rams last Sunday. It was his fourth punt return for a touchdown this season, which ties an NFL record the most in a single year. He's also the first player in the history of the league to have four touchdown returns of 80 or more yards.
It's also the second time that Peterson has won the award following a game against the Rams. Back in Week 9, Peterson's 99-yard punt return in overtime lifted the Cardinals to a 19-13 win.
To commemorate his historic season, the shoes Peterson wore in the Week 9 win against St. Louis are headed to the Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton, Ohio.
- John McClain, NFL insider - Thursday April 17Who will the Texans draft?
- Daniel Jeremiah, NFL.com writer - Tuesday April 15NFL.com writer Daniel Jeremiah talks about the NFL draft.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Tuesday April 15Which quarterback will be taken first in the NFL Draft?
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals' president - Wednesday April 9Cardinals president Michael Bidwill discuses the getting the 2015 NFL Pro Bowl.
- Roger Kingdom, Arizona Cardinals' Speed Coach - Monday April 7Roger Kingdom talks about translating muscle gained to the field without slowing the players down.