Updated Nov 29, 2011 - 1:49 pm
Peterson wins special teams award--again
Peterson returned a punt 80 yards for a touchdown in the Cardinals' 23-20 win over the St. Louis Rams last Sunday. It was his fourth punt return for a touchdown this season, which ties an NFL record the most in a single year. He's also the first player in the history of the league to have four touchdown returns of 80 or more yards.
It's also the second time that Peterson has won the award following a game against the Rams. Back in Week 9, Peterson's 99-yard punt return in overtime lifted the Cardinals to a 19-13 win.
To commemorate his historic season, the shoes Peterson wore in the Week 9 win against St. Louis are headed to the Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton, Ohio.
- With Jared Veldheer signing, Steve Keim has done it again
- Numbers say Jared Veldheer is a big pickup for the Arizona Cardinals
- Team broadcaster 'mystified' that Raiders let Jared Veldheer go to Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals benefit from the Carson Palmer effect
- It's official: Arizona Cardinals re-sign trio of players, release Daryn Colledge
- Tom Flores, Oakland Raiders radio color commentator - Tuesday March 11Tom Flores discusses Cardinals signing of left tackle Jared Veldheer.
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL insider - Tuesday March 11Is Jim Harbaugh still welcome in San Francisco?
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Monday March 10Kent Somers talks all things Cardinals free agency.
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.