Updated Nov 29, 2011 - 1:49 pm
Peterson wins special teams award--again
Peterson returned a punt 80 yards for a touchdown in the Cardinals' 23-20 win over the St. Louis Rams last Sunday. It was his fourth punt return for a touchdown this season, which ties an NFL record the most in a single year. He's also the first player in the history of the league to have four touchdown returns of 80 or more yards.
It's also the second time that Peterson has won the award following a game against the Rams. Back in Week 9, Peterson's 99-yard punt return in overtime lifted the Cardinals to a 19-13 win.
To commemorate his historic season, the shoes Peterson wore in the Week 9 win against St. Louis are headed to the Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton, Ohio.
- Cardinals receive 'B' offseason grade from USA Today
- NFL.com's Rosenthal: Calais Campbell among NFL's most underrated players
- Arizona Cardinals' Andre Ellington tops ESPN list of breakout candidates
- Ron Jaworski: Arizona Cardinals' Carson Palmer 20th-best QB in NFL
- NFL.com writers: Arizona Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald 'primed to regress in 2014'
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL insider - Tuesday July 22ESPN NFL insider Mike Sando gives updates from around the NFC West as teams head into training camp.
- Lorenzo Alexander, AZ Cardinals linebacker - Friday July 18Cardinals linebacker Lorenzo Alexander talks about team expectations for 2014.
- John McClain, Houston Chronicle sportswriter - Friday July 11Houston Chronicle sportswriter John McClain talks about the Rockets’ offseason.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Friday June 20Keim discusses his players progress so far and his anticipation of future signings.