Updated Nov 29, 2011 - 1:49 pm
Peterson wins special teams award--again
Peterson returned a punt 80 yards for a touchdown in the Cardinals' 23-20 win over the St. Louis Rams last Sunday. It was his fourth punt return for a touchdown this season, which ties an NFL record the most in a single year. He's also the first player in the history of the league to have four touchdown returns of 80 or more yards.
It's also the second time that Peterson has won the award following a game against the Rams. Back in Week 9, Peterson's 99-yard punt return in overtime lifted the Cardinals to a 19-13 win.
To commemorate his historic season, the shoes Peterson wore in the Week 9 win against St. Louis are headed to the Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton, Ohio.
- Cardinals vs. Chargers preview: Final chance to make an impression
- Arizona Cardinals sign DT Tommy Kelly
- Report: Arizona Cardinals bring James Harrison in for a visit
- Arizona Cardinals RB Zach Bauman excited for 'opportunity to show what I can do' Thursday vs. Chargers
- Confident Chandler Catanzaro looks to prove himself as Arizona Cardinals kicker
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL Insider - Tuesday August 26Mike Sando takes us inside the NFL headlines.
- Who impressed/Who depressed - Monday August 25Vince praises Arizona's newest football dynasty.
- Bruce Arians- Cardinals head coach - Monday August 25Bruce Arians says Jay Feely was let go early on so he can catch on with another team.