Updated Nov 14, 2012 - 12:40 pm
Report: Cardinals try out DT Marcus Harrison
Cardinals tried out Marcus Harrison, former Bears defensive tackle— Aaron Wilson (@RavensInsider) November 14, 2012
Harrison, 28, was originally drafted in 2008 by the Chicago Bears in the third round out of Arkansas. During his three seasons in Chicago, Harrison totaled 55 tackles and three sacks.
After being released by the Bears in September 2011, the 6-foot-3, 316 pound lineman was signed by the New England Patriots on October 14, 2011 before being released the very next day.
- Ron Jaworski: Arizona Cardinals' Carson Palmer 20th-best QB in NFL
- NFL.com writers: Arizona Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald 'primed to regress in 2014'
- Arizona Cardinals' Lorenzo Alexander: Seattle Seahawks play championship game every week
- Arizona Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald beats Seattle Seahawks' Earl Thomas, gets slimed anyway
- Arizona Cardinals ranked 11th in Pro Football Talk's preseason power rankings
- Lorenzo Alexander, AZ Cardinals linebacker - Friday July 18Cardinals linebacker Lorenzo Alexander talks about team expectations for 2014.
- John McClain, Houston Chronicle sportswriter - Friday July 11Houston Chronicle sportswriter John McClain talks about the Rockets’ offseason.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Friday June 20Keim discusses his players progress so far and his anticipation of future signings.
- Kurt Warner, former AZ Cardinals QB - Thursday June 19How does he feel about being inducted into Cardinals' Ring of Honor?
- Kurt Warner- Former Cardinals QB - Wednesday June 18Former Cardinals quarterback Kurt Warner talks about being inducted into the Ring of Honor.