Arizona Cardinals add Dan Buckner, Brittan Golden to practice squad
In a corresponding move, the team released receiver Sam McGuffie.
Buckner, a former Arizona Wildcat, was with the team throughout training camp and preseason. He was released by the team on Aug. 30.
Golden was last with the Chicago Bears. The 25-year-old is a West Texas A&M product, where he finished second in school history with 3,007 receiving yards to go along with 165 receptions and 33 touchdowns.
- John Abraham, AZ Cardinals - Monday December 9Abraham discusses his outstanding game, his record career and how long he plans to play.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Monday December 9The Cardinals get a huge division win, but lose a huge piece to their defense.
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up
- John Clayton, ESPN NFL Insider - Friday December 6The Professor provides insight into this week's NFL headlines