Report: Todd Bowles interviewed well with Minnesota Vikings
Bowles has spent just one season with the Cardinals, as he was hired to run the defense by Bruce Arians. He had the unenviable task of replacing the popular Ray Horton, but led Arizona's defense to a number one ranking against the run and number six ranking overall.
After the season, Arians said he expected Bowles to get interviews, "and rightfully so."
Of course, while everyone would like to see Bowles back in Arizona, no one would hold it against him if he left for the top job with another team.
"He's going to be out there, but hopefully he'll be able to stay here," safety Yeremiah Bell said the day after the season ended. "There's opportunities, and guys have got to do what they've got to do."
Adam Green, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- Cardinals receive 'B' offseason grade from USA Today
- NFL.com's Rosenthal: Calais Campbell among NFL's most underrated players
- Arizona Cardinals' Andre Ellington tops ESPN list of breakout candidates
- Ron Jaworski: Arizona Cardinals' Carson Palmer 20th-best QB in NFL
- NFL.com writers: Arizona Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald 'primed to regress in 2014'
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL insider - Tuesday July 22ESPN NFL insider Mike Sando gives updates from around the NFC West as teams head into training camp.
- Lorenzo Alexander, AZ Cardinals linebacker - Friday July 18Cardinals linebacker Lorenzo Alexander talks about team expectations for 2014.
- John McClain, Houston Chronicle sportswriter - Friday July 11Houston Chronicle sportswriter John McClain talks about the Rockets’ offseason.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Friday June 20Keim discusses his players progress so far and his anticipation of future signings.