Report: Todd Bowles interviewed well with Minnesota Vikings
Bowles has spent just one season with the Cardinals, as he was hired to run the defense by Bruce Arians. He had the unenviable task of replacing the popular Ray Horton, but led Arizona's defense to a number one ranking against the run and number six ranking overall.
After the season, Arians said he expected Bowles to get interviews, "and rightfully so."
Of course, while everyone would like to see Bowles back in Arizona, no one would hold it against him if he left for the top job with another team.
"He's going to be out there, but hopefully he'll be able to stay here," safety Yeremiah Bell said the day after the season ended. "There's opportunities, and guys have got to do what they've got to do."
Adam Green, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- Bauman, Golden, Sopoaga, Hardy among Arizona Cardinals' final roster cuts
- Despite interest from Cardinals, linebacker James Harrison retires
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians: Logan Thomas as expected, has 'a good future'
- Arizona Cardinals coach Bruce Arians confirms James Harrison interest
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians on Tyrann Mathieu's progress: 'We'll see how he tackles'
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.