Updated May 24, 2014 - 3:01 pm
The Pulse: Peterson is the better cornerback
On Thursday, we asked you about a hot topic -- Richard Sherman vs. Patrick Peterson. Our question was simple: Who's better?
A total of 685 votes were submitted, and it seems the local fan base has faith in their player.
While 16 percent of voters felt that the two player were equal, a whopping 61 percent of fans felt that the Arizona Cardinals cornerback was better than his NFC West counterpart. Sherman garnered just 154 votes, good for 22 percent.
If the two cornerbacks, themselves, would have voted, it's pretty clear who they would have voted for.
- Despite interest from Cardinals, linebacker James Harrison retires
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians: Logan Thomas as expected, has 'a good future'
- Arizona Cardinals coach Bruce Arians confirms James Harrison interest
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians on Tyrann Mathieu's progress: 'We'll see how he tackles'
- Report: Bengals cornerback fined for hit on Arizona Cardinals' Ted Ginn
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.