Updated May 24, 2014 - 3:01 pm
The Pulse: Peterson is the better cornerback
On Thursday, we asked you about a hot topic -- Richard Sherman vs. Patrick Peterson. Our question was simple: Who's better?
A total of 685 votes were submitted, and it seems the local fan base has faith in their player.
While 16 percent of voters felt that the two player were equal, a whopping 61 percent of fans felt that the Arizona Cardinals cornerback was better than his NFC West counterpart. Sherman garnered just 154 votes, good for 22 percent.
If the two cornerbacks, themselves, would have voted, it's pretty clear who they would have voted for.
- Arizona Cardinals RB Stepfan Taylor 'expecting more of a role' in 2014
- Arizona Cardinals training camp: Carson Chats - July 29, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals training camp: All-Access with Bruce Arians - July 29, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals rookie John Brown continues to impress while ignoring the hype
- Arizona Cardinals center Lyle Sendlein to miss 3 weeks after suffering calf injury
- Pete Prisco, Senior NFL Columnist - Tuesday July 29Senior NFL columnist for CBS Pete Prisco shares his thoughts on how the Cardinals stack against othe
- Stepfan Taylor, Cardinals running back - Tuesday July 29Cardinals running back Stepfan Taylor talks training camp and his expanded role on offense.
- Lorenzo Alexander- Cardinals linebacker - Monday July 28Lorenzo Alexander gives his take on replacing Daryl Washington and praises former teammate London Fl
- Darren Urban, Arizona Cardinals reporter - Monday July 28Cardinals reporter Darren Urban discusses team improvements and which player he thinks will have a b
- Antonio Cromartie, Cardinals defensive back - Monday July 28Antonio Cromartie talks about his expectations for this year's Arizona Cardinals.