Updated May 24, 2014 - 3:01 pm
The Pulse: Peterson is the better cornerback
On Thursday, we asked you about a hot topic -- Richard Sherman vs. Patrick Peterson. Our question was simple: Who's better?
A total of 685 votes were submitted, and it seems the local fan base has faith in their player.
While 16 percent of voters felt that the two player were equal, a whopping 61 percent of fans felt that the Arizona Cardinals cornerback was better than his NFC West counterpart. Sherman garnered just 154 votes, good for 22 percent.
If the two cornerbacks, themselves, would have voted, it's pretty clear who they would have voted for.
- Arizona Cardinals' GM Steve Keim: Jonathan Cooper will be great for the team
- Arizona Cardinals GM Steve Keim: 'I'm never done' building the roster
- Walt Powell claimed by New York Jets
- How the West Was Won - Week 1
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals' offense will offset losses on defense, lead team to a winning record
- Bruce Arians- Cardinals head coach - Tuesday September 2Bruce Arians thinks the NFC West has gotten stronger in 2014.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday September 2Will the NFL suspend 49ers' defensive end Ray McDonald?
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Tuesday September 2It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi!
- Steve Keim - Arizona Cardinals GM - Tuesday September 2Steve Keim discusses whether or not the Cardinals roster is set.
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves