Updated Jun 7, 2013 - 11:47 am
Report: Phoenix Suns 'love' Indiana's Victor Oladipo
Case in point, Arizona Sports 620's John Gambadoro is reporting, based on conversations he's had, that the Phoenix Suns "love" Indiana guard Victor Oladipo and will select him if he's still on the board when they're on the clock at No. 5.
"They love Oladipo; they really like Oladipo," Gambadoro said on Burns & Gambo Friday. "So if he falls to five, there's a really good chance they're going to take him.
"That's if he falls there."
A 6-foot-5, 214-pound player, Oladipo averaged 13.6 points and 6.3 rebounds per game for the Hoosiers last season. He shot nearly 60 percent from the floor and made 44 percent of his three-point attempts. He's also an excellent defender.
However, the Suns are not the only team interested in adding Oladipo, and at number five there is a legitimate chance he will not be there for them to pick.
- Suns' Hornacek on Len, Goodwin: 'We couldn't just throw them out there and hope for the best'
- The Pulse: NBA Playoffs will have your attention over summer
- Suns guard Goran Dragic: 'Consistency' was vital in winning Most Improved Player award
- Phoenix Suns' Goran Dragic: 'I'm going to try to get better every year'
- Phoenix Suns' Goran Dragic named NBA's Most Improved Player
- Goran Dragic, Suns guard - Wednesday April 23Suns guard Goran Dragic talks about winning the Most Improved Player of the Year Award.
- Tim Kempton, Suns analyst - Wednesday April 23Tim Kempton defends his vote for Defensive Player of the Year.
- Tim Kempton, Suns analyst - Tuesday April 22Suns radio analyst Tim Kempton calls in to react to the blast.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday April 22Bickley blasts on postseason awards and how making it in the playoffs makes a huge difference
- Eddie Johnson, Suns analyst - Monday April 21Suns analyst Eddie Johnson talks about the NBA playoffs.