Updated Jun 7, 2013 - 11:47 am
Report: Phoenix Suns 'love' Indiana's Victor Oladipo
Case in point, Arizona Sports 620's John Gambadoro is reporting, based on conversations he's had, that the Phoenix Suns "love" Indiana guard Victor Oladipo and will select him if he's still on the board when they're on the clock at No. 5.
"They love Oladipo; they really like Oladipo," Gambadoro said on Burns & Gambo Friday. "So if he falls to five, there's a really good chance they're going to take him.
"That's if he falls there."
A 6-foot-5, 214-pound player, Oladipo averaged 13.6 points and 6.3 rebounds per game for the Hoosiers last season. He shot nearly 60 percent from the floor and made 44 percent of his three-point attempts. He's also an excellent defender.
However, the Suns are not the only team interested in adding Oladipo, and at number five there is a legitimate chance he will not be there for them to pick.
- Phoenix Suns GM: It would be a waste of time for another team to pursue Eric Bledsoe
- If you dislike Robert Sarver, don't read this!
- Robert Sarver reflects on his 10 years at the helm of the Phoenix Suns
- Gordon, Johnson declare for NBA draft
- Phoenix Suns' Channing Frye all heart, set to complete 'awesome' season
- Ryan McDonough, Suns general manager - Wednesday April 16Suns general manager Ryan McDonough discusses the team missing the playoffs.
- The DISH - April 16, 2014 - Wednesday April 16Jon Bloom gives us The Day in Suns' History.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday April 15Dan goes off on the Suns missing the playoffs.
- Jeff Hornacek, Suns head coach - Tuesday April 15Why were the Suns able to surpass early season expectations?
- The DISH - April 14, 2014 - Monday April 14Jon Bloom gives us the Day In Suns History.