Updated Feb 8, 2013 - 11:36 am
ESPN.com: ASU recruiting class earns C+
On one end, the Sun Devils lost their top recruit in four-star Georgia quarterback Joshua Dobbs, resulting in a quarterback-less recruiting class.
On the other end, Graham brought in 29 total recruits -- 10 junior college transfers, one D-I transfer and 18 high school graduates -- stretching from Florida to Pennsylvania to California.
After all letters of intent were filed away, in an ESPN Insider piece, Recruiting Nation ranked ASU at No. 8 in the Pac-12 with a C+ grade.
Breakdown: The Sun Devils have done a good job at the juco level with this class. They signed their top overall commit out of the junior college ranks, defensive tackle Marcus Hardison, and wide receiver teammates Jaelen Strong and Joe Morris. As for prep products, the Sun Devils did well in California, getting signatures from four-star defensive end Garrett Marino and twin linebackers Viliami and A.J. Latu..
With the loss of Dobbs, JUCO defensive tackle transfer Marcus Hardison headlines the 2013 Sun Devil signees. ESPN.com's No. 5 junior college recruit had 26 other offers away from Tempe, including Texas A&M, Oklahoma and Florida State. Recruiting Nation states Hardison should make an immediate impact on the line with his disruptive presence up front, giving Graham another weapon next to the 2012 Pac-12 Defensive Player of the Year, Will Sutton.
- Sun Devils hold Pro Day in front of big NFL contingent
- ASU head coach Todd Graham not concerned about loss of talent on defense
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- NFL analyst on ASU DT Will Sutton: 'He's going to be a player in the NFL'
- Maybe defenses do need a break from fast-paced O
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t
- Eric Musselman, ASU basketball associate head coac - Friday March 7Eric Musselman talks about his relationship with Gerald Green, his thoughts on Jahii Carson's seaso
- Todd Graham, ASU Football Head Coach - Friday March 7What's the state of ASU Football?
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday March 5Ray Anderson talks all things ASU with Dan and Vince.