Updated Feb 8, 2013 - 11:36 am
ESPN.com: ASU recruiting class earns C+
On one end, the Sun Devils lost their top recruit in four-star Georgia quarterback Joshua Dobbs, resulting in a quarterback-less recruiting class.
On the other end, Graham brought in 29 total recruits -- 10 junior college transfers, one D-I transfer and 18 high school graduates -- stretching from Florida to Pennsylvania to California.
After all letters of intent were filed away, in an ESPN Insider piece, Recruiting Nation ranked ASU at No. 8 in the Pac-12 with a C+ grade.
Breakdown: The Sun Devils have done a good job at the juco level with this class. They signed their top overall commit out of the junior college ranks, defensive tackle Marcus Hardison, and wide receiver teammates Jaelen Strong and Joe Morris. As for prep products, the Sun Devils did well in California, getting signatures from four-star defensive end Garrett Marino and twin linebackers Viliami and A.J. Latu..
With the loss of Dobbs, JUCO defensive tackle transfer Marcus Hardison headlines the 2013 Sun Devil signees. ESPN.com's No. 5 junior college recruit had 26 other offers away from Tempe, including Texas A&M, Oklahoma and Florida State. Recruiting Nation states Hardison should make an immediate impact on the line with his disruptive presence up front, giving Graham another weapon next to the 2012 Pac-12 Defensive Player of the Year, Will Sutton.
- Pac Mentality Week 1: Is Cal headed back to relevancy?
- Carl Bradford, Marquis Flowers highlight list of local products who made NFL rosters
- Fork Report: ASU rides 'Big Three' to season-opening blowout of Weber State
- ASU takes care of business in Opening Night rout of Weber State: By The Numbers
- Former Arizona State RB Marion Grice shines for Chargers in preseason finale
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, Sun Devil Football Color Analyst - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf talk to Sun Devil football color analyst Jeff Van Raaphorst.
- Doug Haller, AZCentral Sports - Thursday August 28Doug Haller predicts the Sun Devil offense won't play much after halftime of tonight's game.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Larry Scott - Pac-12 commissioner - Wednesday August 27Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott believes the Pac-12 will continue to rise and get stronger.
- Ray Anderson - ASU athletic director - Wednesday August 27ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson prepares for his first ASU football season.