Updated Apr 11, 2013 - 2:12 pm
Jake Plummer visits Sun Devil football practice
So who better to help tutor quarterback Taylor Kelly than a former signal caller who also hails from Idaho -- Jake Plummer.
Plummer, who guided the Sun Devils to an undefeated regular season and Pac-10 championship in 1996, was at ASU's spring practice session Wednesday.
"It was great to see Jake Plummer here today," Graham said. "I know that Taylor lights up when he comes in the room and obviously, I kind of rub up against those guys that have been to the Rose Bowl -- I want to rub some of that off on me.
"But just great wisdom, (he's a) great Sun Devil, so it's nice to have him here visiting and kind of talking to our players and watching practice. He got a chance to visit with our guys so that was a neat thing today."
Vince Marotta, Co-host Dan Bickley Show with Vince Marotta, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- ASU's Todd Graham a finalist for Liberty Mutual Coach of the Year Award
- Doug Franz College Football Playoff - Final
- Bowls feature impressive gift packages for participating teams
- Arizona State accepts invitation to play in 2013 Holiday Bowl against Texas Tech
- Some things are more disappointing than Arizona State's loss to Stanford
- Glenn Parker, Pac-12 Network football analyst - Friday December 6Glenn Parker previews the Pac-12 Championship game.
- Joe Schad, ESPN college football reporter - Friday December 6A national perspective on the ASU-Stanford Pac 12 Championship Game
- J.R. Redmond, former ASU running back - Friday December 6Redmond discussed the similarities between the 96 ASU team and this year's edition.
- Bickley Blast - Friday December 6Setting the stage for the ASU-Stanford Pac 12 Championship Game.
- Jean Boyd, ASU Associate AD - Friday December 6Boyd explains the importance of ASU football's "Rock Walk" tradition