Updated Nov 4, 2013 - 6:04 pm
ASU to wear new jersey combination for Utah game
This will be the second time the Sun Devils wear the helmet, which features a large pitchfork on one side and the player's uniform number on the other. They debuted them as part of their "Maroon Monsoon" jerseys against USC earlier this season.
The Sun Devils have yet to wear the same jersey combination twice this season, making full use of the different options Nike has provided them with. This will be the third time ASU sports the white jersey, and they have a 1-1 record when wearing them this year. They're 4-0 when wearing the maroon option and 1-1 with the black jersey.
The only of their four colors they've yet to wear as a jersey this season is gold, though that uniform has yet to even be confirmed as an option. Students will get to vote for the team's next combination for when the Sun Devils host Oregon State on Nov. 16.
- More than all-access
- Mel Kiper Jr.: ASU's Sutton, Bradford could be taken on second or third day of draft
- ASU AD Ray Anderson: 'The love and the passion for Pat Tillman is palpable'
- Pat Tillman's death remembered 10 years later
- ASU quarterback Taylor Kelly caps spring with successful scrimmage performance
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Tuesday April 22Ray Anderson discusses Pat Tillman's legacy at ASU.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Thursday April 17Ray Anderson talks about the new athletic fee and what it means for students. Also, what does it mea
- Gary Lane, ASU rugby coach - Friday April 11ASU rugby coach Gary Lane talks about his team's upcoming game against BYU.
- Chris Karpman, ASU Devils.com - Wednesday April 9ASU Devils.com Chris Karpman discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Wednesday April 9Arizona State athletic director Ray Anderson discusses the new student athletic fee.