Former ASU RB Marion Grice goes to Chargers in 7th round
The San Diego Chargers made Grice their sixth-round pick (No. 201 overall), making him the first Sun Devil running back to be drafted since Ryan Torain in 2008.
Grice totaled 996 yards on 191 carries as a senior, scoring 14 touchdowns. He also caught a whopping 50 passes for 438 yards and six touchdowns.
Grice averaged better than five yards per carry in both of his seasons at ASU, and had runs longer than 40 yards in both seasons as well. He totaled 2,538 yards and 39 touchdowns in his ASU career.
- Michael Crow and Larry Scott agree that change needs to happen
- ASU president Michael Crow: compensate coaches on performance
- Arizona State picked to finish third in Pac-12 preseason media poll
- The Pulse: Fans expecting 8 or 9 Arizona State wins in 2014
- Vince Marotta's 2014 Pac-12 Preview: Oregon Ducks back on top
- Dr. Michael Crow, ASU president - Wednesday July 23ASU president Dr. Michael Crow is this week’s guest on the Fork Report.
- Adam Archuleta, former ASU & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 16Former ASU & NFL DB Adam Archuleta is the guest on this week’s ASU Fork Report.
- Darren Woodson, former Sun Devil & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 9Former Sun Devil DB Darren Woodson shares his thoughts on ASU football.
- Herb Sendek- ASU men's bball coach - Wednesday June 25ASU men's basketball coach Herb Sendek talks Sun Devil basketball and the NBA Draft.
- Fran Fraschilla- ESPN college basketball insider - Friday June 20ESPN College basketball insider Fran Fraschilla joins the show to discuss the 2014 NBA Draft.