Former ASU RB Marion Grice goes to Chargers in 7th round
The San Diego Chargers made Grice their sixth-round pick (No. 201 overall), making him the first Sun Devil running back to be drafted since Ryan Torain in 2008.
Grice totaled 996 yards on 191 carries as a senior, scoring 14 touchdowns. He also caught a whopping 50 passes for 438 yards and six touchdowns.
Grice averaged better than five yards per carry in both of his seasons at ASU, and had runs longer than 40 yards in both seasons as well. He totaled 2,538 yards and 39 touchdowns in his ASU career.
- ASU unveils new uniforms; is it still cutting-edge when everybody's doing it?
- ASU linebacker Marcus Washington: 'I just love hitting people'
- Arizona State Sun Devils unveil alternate football uniform
- ASU Sun Devils ranked No. 19 in AP preseason poll
- ASU offensive coordinator Mike Norvell in line for head coaching job?
- Craig Grialou- Arizona Sports reporter - Friday August 15Craig Grialou says the Chip Sarafin story isn't even talked about within the ASU Football team.
- Craig Grialou, AZ Sports Intrepid Sports Reporter - Friday August 15Craig gives us an update on ASU football training camp in Camp T.
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, ASU Rose Bowl winning quarterback - Thursday August 14Does ASU's offense have enough firepower to overcome it's defensive shortcomings?
- ASU Fork Report - Wednesday August 13ASU Fork Report featuring Greg McElroy!
- Mike Norvell, offensive coordinator ASU football - Tuesday August 12How does coach Norvell feel about ASU's offense heading into camp?