The Pulse: Sun Devils unlikely to make the NCAA Tournament
Monday, we asked if the Arizona State Sun Devils were going to make the NCAA Tournament.
A total of 501 votes were submitted and it was real close, but according to you, the Devils will not be dancing in March.
In all, 209 people chose no, giving it 42 percent of the vote.
"Yes" was not far behind, though, with 188 votes, or 38 percent. Twenty-one percent were not sure.
The Sun Devils are coming off a home sweep Utah and Colorado that pushed their record to 15-5 (4-3). Bracket projections seem to be all over the place, with some thinking ASU is in and some thinking they're out, but with 11 regular season games left to go along with the Pac-12 Tournament, there is plenty of basketball left to be played.
- ASU lands forward Savon Goodman
- Shaquielle McKissic wins appeal, will return to ASU for another year
- ASU head coach Herb Sendek: Team will play 'more difficult' schedule in 2014-15
- ASU's Jahii Carson officially headed to NBA Draft
- Arizona State vs. Texas ranked as one of the top 2014 NCAA Tournament games
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Tuesday April 22Ray Anderson discusses Pat Tillman's legacy at ASU.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Thursday April 17Ray Anderson talks about the new athletic fee and what it means for students. Also, what does it mea
- Gary Lane, ASU rugby coach - Friday April 11ASU rugby coach Gary Lane talks about his team's upcoming game against BYU.
- Chris Karpman, ASU Devils.com - Wednesday April 9ASU Devils.com Chris Karpman discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Wednesday April 9Arizona State athletic director Ray Anderson discusses the new student athletic fee.