Every day, we at ArizonaSports.com ask our readers a question. It's the Sanderson Ford Poll Question of the Day, and it can be found midway down the right side of our home page.
Monday, we asked if the Arizona State Sun Devils were going to make the NCAA Tournament.
A total of 501 votes were submitted and it was real close, but according to you, the Devils will not be dancing in March.
In all, 209 people chose no, giving it 42 percent of the vote.
"Yes" was not far behind, though, with 188 votes, or 38 percent. Twenty-one percent were not sure.
The Sun Devils are coming off a home sweep Utah and Colorado that pushed their record to 15-5 (4-3). Bracket projections seem to be all over the place, with some thinking ASU is in and some thinking they're out, but with 11 regular season games left to go along with the Pac-12 Tournament, there is plenty of basketball left to be played.
- New-look Arizona State Sun Devils will rely on defense in 2014-15
- Arizona State finalizes 2014-15 basketball schedule
- Former Sun Devil Jahii Carson scores 23 points in first preseason game in Australia
- ASU A.D.: Extending Herb Sendek's contract the right decision
- AP source: ASU extends both basketball coaches
- Rick Neuheisel - Pac-12 Network Analyst - Friday October 17Rick Neuheisel believes it could be a rough weekend for the Sun Devils against Stanford.
- Todd Graham, ASU Head Football Coach - Friday October 17ASU football head coach Todd Graham says if Taylor Kelly feels he is ready to play he will play.
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday October 15ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson discusses the upcoming weekend for ASU Athletics.
- Mark May, ESPN college football analyst - Tuesday October 14ESPN college football analyst Mark May says anyone can win the Pac-12 South.
- Jake Plummer, Former ASU & Cardinals Quarterback - Tuesday October 14Jake Plummer discusses what the Sun Devils need to do to beat Stanford.