The Pulse: Sun Devils unlikely to make the NCAA Tournament
Monday, we asked if the Arizona State Sun Devils were going to make the NCAA Tournament.
A total of 501 votes were submitted and it was real close, but according to you, the Devils will not be dancing in March.
In all, 209 people chose no, giving it 42 percent of the vote.
"Yes" was not far behind, though, with 188 votes, or 38 percent. Twenty-one percent were not sure.
The Sun Devils are coming off a home sweep Utah and Colorado that pushed their record to 15-5 (4-3). Bracket projections seem to be all over the place, with some thinking ASU is in and some thinking they're out, but with 11 regular season games left to go along with the Pac-12 Tournament, there is plenty of basketball left to be played.
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t
- Eric Musselman, ASU basketball associate head coac - Friday March 7Eric Musselman talks about his relationship with Gerald Green, his thoughts on Jahii Carson's seaso
- Todd Graham, ASU Football Head Coach - Friday March 7What's the state of ASU Football?
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday March 5Ray Anderson talks all things ASU with Dan and Vince.