Updated Feb 17, 2014 - 6:00 pm
T.J. McConnell, Jahii Carson chosen as finalists for 2014 Bob Cousy Award
Sophomore Jahii Carson of the 19-6 Arizona State Sun Devils and junior T.J. McConnell of the 19-2, fourth-ranked Arizona Wildcats were both chosen as finalists.
Carson is averaging 18.9 points, 4.8 assists and 4.3 rebounds per game in 2013-14, while McConnell is posting 7.9 points, 5.4 assists, 4 rebounds and 1.8 steals a game.
Justin Cobbs of Cal and Kyle Anderson of UCLA are the other two point guards from the Pac-12 to be named in the final 20.
The number of finalists will be cut down to five by early March, according to the award's website, and the winner will be voted on by a Hall of Fame-appointed national selection committee later that month.
Click here to see the current list of finalists for the Cousy award.
- ASU basketball to face Maryland in CBE Hall of Fame Classic
- Former Sun Devil Kevin Kruger joins NAU men's basketball staff
- Former ASU Sun Devil Carrick Felix ‘excited' by opportunity to play with LeBron James
- Former ASU Sun Devil Jordan Bachynski enjoying 'chance to learn' with Charlotte Hornets
- Jordan Bachynski to play for Hornets Summer League team
- Jake Plummer- Former Cardinals and Sun Devils quarterback - Wednesday August 20Jake Plummer says Johnny Manziel is just passionate about the game of football.
- Craig Grialou- Arizona Sports reporter - Friday August 15Craig Grialou says the Chip Sarafin story isn't even talked about within the ASU Football team.
- Craig Grialou, AZ Sports Intrepid Sports Reporter - Friday August 15Craig gives us an update on ASU football training camp in Camp T.
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, ASU Rose Bowl winning quarterback - Thursday August 14Does ASU's offense have enough firepower to overcome it's defensive shortcomings?
- ASU Fork Report - Wednesday August 13ASU Fork Report featuring Greg McElroy!