Updated Feb 17, 2014 - 6:00 pm
T.J. McConnell, Jahii Carson chosen as finalists for 2014 Bob Cousy Award
Sophomore Jahii Carson of the 19-6 Arizona State Sun Devils and junior T.J. McConnell of the 19-2, fourth-ranked Arizona Wildcats were both chosen as finalists.
Carson is averaging 18.9 points, 4.8 assists and 4.3 rebounds per game in 2013-14, while McConnell is posting 7.9 points, 5.4 assists, 4 rebounds and 1.8 steals a game.
Justin Cobbs of Cal and Kyle Anderson of UCLA are the other two point guards from the Pac-12 to be named in the final 20.
The number of finalists will be cut down to five by early March, according to the award's website, and the winner will be voted on by a Hall of Fame-appointed national selection committee later that month.
Click here to see the current list of finalists for the Cousy award.
- Shaquielle McKissic wins appeal, will return to ASU for another year
- ASU head coach Herb Sendek: Team will play 'more difficult' schedule in 2014-15
- ASU's Jahii Carson officially headed to NBA Draft
- Arizona State vs. Texas ranked as one of the top 2014 NCAA Tournament games
- Report: Arizona State assistant Eric Musselman resigns
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Thursday April 17Ray Anderson talks about the new athletic fee and what it means for students. Also, what does it mea
- Gary Lane, ASU rugby coach - Friday April 11ASU rugby coach Gary Lane talks about his team's upcoming game against BYU.
- Chris Karpman, ASU Devils.com - Wednesday April 9ASU Devils.com Chris Karpman discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Wednesday April 9Arizona State athletic director Ray Anderson discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday April 2Ray Anderson discusses ASU spring sports.