Updated Mar 17, 2013 - 8:44 pm
Wildcats make NCAA tournament as No. 6 seed in West Region
The Wildcats will face No. 11-seeded Belmont (26-6) in Salt Lake City Thursday. If UA wins against the Bruins they will play the winner of New Mexico/Harvard in the Round of 32.
Thursday's game will be played at 4:20 p.m. MST and shown on TNT.
UA returns to the Big Dance after a one-year hiatus in 2012. The last time the Wildcats made the tournament, Sean Miller's squad advanced to the Elite Eight before falling in the West Regional final to eventual-champion Connecticut.
It marks the second time in Miller's four-year tenure that UA has earned a berth in the NCAA tournament. Dating back to his time at Xavier, Miller has made five previous trips to the Big Dance.
The Wildcats were one of five teams (California, Colorado, Oregon and UCLA) from the Pac-12 to make the tournament. It's also their 29th appearance in program history
- Greg Byrne - Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 29Arizona Athletic Director Greg Byrne previews the 2014 Arizona football season
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Aug. 28 - Thursday August 28Adam and Jarrett preview Arizona's 2014 football season and season opener vs. UNLV.
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.