Updated Mar 17, 2013 - 8:44 pm
Wildcats make NCAA tournament as No. 6 seed in West Region
The Wildcats will face No. 11-seeded Belmont (26-6) in Salt Lake City Thursday. If UA wins against the Bruins they will play the winner of New Mexico/Harvard in the Round of 32.
Thursday's game will be played at 4:20 p.m. MST and shown on TNT.
UA returns to the Big Dance after a one-year hiatus in 2012. The last time the Wildcats made the tournament, Sean Miller's squad advanced to the Elite Eight before falling in the West Regional final to eventual-champion Connecticut.
It marks the second time in Miller's four-year tenure that UA has earned a berth in the NCAA tournament. Dating back to his time at Xavier, Miller has made five previous trips to the Big Dance.
The Wildcats were one of five teams (California, Colorado, Oregon and UCLA) from the Pac-12 to make the tournament. It's also their 29th appearance in program history
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 11/29 - Friday November 29Adam and Jarrett talk UA football and the Territorial Cup.
- Greg Byrne, Arizona athletic director - Wednesday November 27Getting ready for the Territorial Cup with Greg Byrne
- Rich Rodriguez, UA Head Football Coach - Tuesday November 26Coach Rodriguez discusses the Oregon victory and the Territorial Cup with the guys.
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, ASU Color Analyst - Monday November 25The Sun Devils and Wildcats meet again this weekend for the Territorial Cup.
- Ed Cunningham, ESPN college football analyst - Friday November 22Ed Cunningham gives us his opinion on the big games surrounding ASU and Arizona.