Updated Jan 6, 2014 - 5:18 pm
Arizona Wildcats retain spot atop national polls
The Wildcats are coming off a home sweep of the Washington schools, having beaten the Cougars 60-25 on Thursday and the Huskies 71-62 on Saturday.
At 15-0 (2-0), Arizona received all but five first-place votes in the AP Poll and earned 30 of 32 votes in the USA Today Coaches poll. Other first-place vote-getters included Syracuse and Ohio State.
The Wildcats hit the road this week for a pair of tilts with the Southern California schools, starting with UCLA Thursday night.
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Rich Rodriguez, UA Head Football Coach - Wednesday March 5The latest rule change to college football would fundamentally change the game.
- Doug Gottlieb, CBS Sports college basketball analyst - Thursday February 27Doug Gottlieb thinks Jahii Carson and Aaron Gordon should both stay in school for one more season.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Wednesday February 26Adam and Jarrett talk about the Utah/Colorado sweep and the week ahead.
- What's on your mind? - Thursday February 20Vince tells us what is going through his head this week in and out of the sports world.