Updated Jan 6, 2014 - 5:18 pm
Arizona Wildcats retain spot atop national polls
The Wildcats are coming off a home sweep of the Washington schools, having beaten the Cougars 60-25 on Thursday and the Huskies 71-62 on Saturday.
At 15-0 (2-0), Arizona received all but five first-place votes in the AP Poll and earned 30 of 32 votes in the USA Today Coaches poll. Other first-place vote-getters included Syracuse and Ohio State.
The Wildcats hit the road this week for a pair of tilts with the Southern California schools, starting with UCLA Thursday night.
- Mark May, ESPN College Football Analyst - Tuesday September 2Should UCLA be concerned about their performance against Virginia?
- Rich Rodriguez - UA football coach - Tuesday September 2Doug and Wolf catch up with the head coach of the Arizona Wildcats, Rich Rodriguez.
- Greg Byrne - Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 29Arizona Athletic Director Greg Byrne previews the 2014 Arizona football season
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Aug. 28 - Thursday August 28Adam and Jarrett preview Arizona's 2014 football season and season opener vs. UNLV.
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?