Updated Jan 6, 2014 - 5:18 pm
Arizona Wildcats retain spot atop national polls
The Wildcats are coming off a home sweep of the Washington schools, having beaten the Cougars 60-25 on Thursday and the Huskies 71-62 on Saturday.
At 15-0 (2-0), Arizona received all but five first-place votes in the AP Poll and earned 30 of 32 votes in the USA Today Coaches poll. Other first-place vote-getters included Syracuse and Ohio State.
The Wildcats hit the road this week for a pair of tilts with the Southern California schools, starting with UCLA Thursday night.
- Arizona Wildcats forward Aaron Gordon heading for NBA Draft
- Arizona Wildcats center Kaleb Tarczewski to stay for junior year
- Arizona Wildcats forward Rondae Hollis-Jefferson to return for Sophomore season
- Arizona Wildcats guard Nick Johnson to enter NBA Draft
- Arizona's Nick Johnson 'not sure' about future
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.
- Paul Bessire, predictionmachine.com - Wednesday March 26Paul Bessire reacts to the first week of the NCAA Tournament.