Arizona Wildcats keep top spot in national polls
Sean Miller's club knocked off UCLA 79-75 Thursday and USC 73-53 Sunday, improving their record to 17-0 (4-0).
Arizona received 61 of a possible 65 first place votes in the AP Poll, with 16-0 Syracuse receiving the other four. Over in the Coaches Poll, the Wildcats earned 30 of a possible 32 votes, with the remaining two being split between Syracuse and 15-1 Michigan State.
The Wildcats will next take the court Thursday at home against rival Arizona State (13-4, 2-2).
- Mark May, ESPN College Football Analyst - Tuesday September 2Should UCLA be concerned about their performance against Virginia?
- Rich Rodriguez - UA football coach - Tuesday September 2Doug and Wolf catch up with the head coach of the Arizona Wildcats, Rich Rodriguez.
- Greg Byrne - Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 29Arizona Athletic Director Greg Byrne previews the 2014 Arizona football season
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Aug. 28 - Thursday August 28Adam and Jarrett preview Arizona's 2014 football season and season opener vs. UNLV.
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?