Arizona Wildcats keep top spot in national polls
Sean Miller's club knocked off UCLA 79-75 Thursday and USC 73-53 Sunday, improving their record to 17-0 (4-0).
Arizona received 61 of a possible 65 first place votes in the AP Poll, with 16-0 Syracuse receiving the other four. Over in the Coaches Poll, the Wildcats earned 30 of a possible 32 votes, with the remaining two being split between Syracuse and 15-1 Michigan State.
The Wildcats will next take the court Thursday at home against rival Arizona State (13-4, 2-2).
- Johnson's big night leads Arizona to road win over Oregon State: By the Numbers
- Former Arizona Wildcats coach Russ Pennell hired by Central Arkansas
- Arizona powers past Stanford, clinches Pac-12 outright: By the numbers
- With win over Stanford, Arizona clinches Pac-12 title outright
- WAC suspends 2 players for postgame brawl in Orem
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Rich Rodriguez, UA Head Football Coach - Wednesday March 5The latest rule change to college football would fundamentally change the game.
- Doug Gottlieb, CBS Sports college basketball analyst - Thursday February 27Doug Gottlieb thinks Jahii Carson and Aaron Gordon should both stay in school for one more season.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Wednesday February 26Adam and Jarrett talk about the Utah/Colorado sweep and the week ahead.
- What's on your mind? - Thursday February 20Vince tells us what is going through his head this week in and out of the sports world.