Arizona Wildcats keep top spot in national polls
Sean Miller's club knocked off UCLA 79-75 Thursday and USC 73-53 Sunday, improving their record to 17-0 (4-0).
Arizona received 61 of a possible 65 first place votes in the AP Poll, with 16-0 Syracuse receiving the other four. Over in the Coaches Poll, the Wildcats earned 30 of a possible 32 votes, with the remaining two being split between Syracuse and 15-1 Michigan State.
The Wildcats will next take the court Thursday at home against rival Arizona State (13-4, 2-2).
- Arizona Wildcats forward Aaron Gordon heading for NBA Draft
- Arizona Wildcats center Kaleb Tarczewski to stay for junior year
- Arizona Wildcats forward Rondae Hollis-Jefferson to return for Sophomore season
- Arizona Wildcats guard Nick Johnson to enter NBA Draft
- Arizona's Nick Johnson 'not sure' about future
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.
- Paul Bessire, predictionmachine.com - Wednesday March 26Paul Bessire reacts to the first week of the NCAA Tournament.