Arizona Wildcats number one in the polls for eighth straight week
It is their eighth straight week at number one.
Arizona (20-0, 7-0) received all but two of the first place votes in the AP poll and one in the USA Today.
Syracuse got the three votes that did not go to Arizona.
The Wildcats are currently riding the longest winning streak in school history after beating Colorado 69-57 Thursday and Utah 65-56 Sunday.
They will head to California next for road games against Stanford and Cal, with the Cardinal being first up at 7:00 p.m. Wednesday.
- Former UA Wildcat Nick Johnson ‘happy' to land with Houston Rockets
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon signs endorsement deal with Nike
- Arizona's Sean Miller among the best recruiters in the country
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon records monster block in NBA Summer League debut
- Former Wildcat Johnson impresses in Summer League debut, finishes vicious dunk
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.