Arizona Wildcats number one in the polls for eighth straight week
It is their eighth straight week at number one.
Arizona (20-0, 7-0) received all but two of the first place votes in the AP poll and one in the USA Today.
Syracuse got the three votes that did not go to Arizona.
The Wildcats are currently riding the longest winning streak in school history after beating Colorado 69-57 Thursday and Utah 65-56 Sunday.
They will head to California next for road games against Stanford and Cal, with the Cardinal being first up at 7:00 p.m. Wednesday.
- Arizona Wildcats forward Aaron Gordon heading for NBA Draft
- Arizona Wildcats center Kaleb Tarczewski to stay for junior year
- Arizona Wildcats forward Rondae Hollis-Jefferson to return for Sophomore season
- Arizona Wildcats guard Nick Johnson to enter NBA Draft
- Arizona's Nick Johnson 'not sure' about future
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.
- Paul Bessire, predictionmachine.com - Wednesday March 26Paul Bessire reacts to the first week of the NCAA Tournament.