Arizona Wildcats number one in the polls for eighth straight week
It is their eighth straight week at number one.
Arizona (20-0, 7-0) received all but two of the first place votes in the AP poll and one in the USA Today.
Syracuse got the three votes that did not go to Arizona.
The Wildcats are currently riding the longest winning streak in school history after beating Colorado 69-57 Thursday and Utah 65-56 Sunday.
They will head to California next for road games against Stanford and Cal, with the Cardinal being first up at 7:00 p.m. Wednesday.
- Johnson's big night leads Arizona to road win over Oregon State: By the Numbers
- Former Arizona Wildcats coach Russ Pennell hired by Central Arkansas
- Arizona powers past Stanford, clinches Pac-12 outright: By the numbers
- With win over Stanford, Arizona clinches Pac-12 title outright
- WAC suspends 2 players for postgame brawl in Orem
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Rich Rodriguez, UA Head Football Coach - Wednesday March 5The latest rule change to college football would fundamentally change the game.
- Doug Gottlieb, CBS Sports college basketball analyst - Thursday February 27Doug Gottlieb thinks Jahii Carson and Aaron Gordon should both stay in school for one more season.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Wednesday February 26Adam and Jarrett talk about the Utah/Colorado sweep and the week ahead.
- What's on your mind? - Thursday February 20Vince tells us what is going through his head this week in and out of the sports world.