Arizona Wildcats number one in the polls for eighth straight week
It is their eighth straight week at number one.
Arizona (20-0, 7-0) received all but two of the first place votes in the AP poll and one in the USA Today.
Syracuse got the three votes that did not go to Arizona.
The Wildcats are currently riding the longest winning streak in school history after beating Colorado 69-57 Thursday and Utah 65-56 Sunday.
They will head to California next for road games against Stanford and Cal, with the Cardinal being first up at 7:00 p.m. Wednesday.
- Mark May, ESPN College Football Analyst - Tuesday September 2Should UCLA be concerned about their performance against Virginia?
- Rich Rodriguez - UA football coach - Tuesday September 2Doug and Wolf catch up with the head coach of the Arizona Wildcats, Rich Rodriguez.
- Greg Byrne - Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 29Arizona Athletic Director Greg Byrne previews the 2014 Arizona football season
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Aug. 28 - Thursday August 28Adam and Jarrett preview Arizona's 2014 football season and season opener vs. UNLV.
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?