The two-loss Arizona Wildcats dropped to No. 4 in college basketball's national polls Monday, following a 69-66 double overtime loss to in-state rival Arizona State over the weekend.
Arizona (23-2; 10-2 Pac-12) held the top spot in the polls for seven weeks, until they were upset by Cal earlier this month.
The undefeated Syracuse Orange, meanwhile, received all 32 No. 1 votes in the USA Today Coaches Poll and all but one of the 65 votes given in the AP Top 25 poll, with Florida (23-2) garnering the lone outlying top vote.
Coach Sean Miller's squad faces Utah at the Jon M. Huntsman Center in Salt Lake City on Wednesday, when they next take the court.
Six games remain on the Wildcats' regular season schedule.
- Rich Rodriguez- UA football coach - Monday September 15University of Arizona head coach Rich Rodriguez previews the Wildcats' game against Cal.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Sept. 11 - Thursday September 11Adam and Jarrett talk about a close win at UTSA and a home date vs. Nevada.
- Rich Rodriguez - Arizona head coach - Monday September 8University of Arizona football coach Rich Rodriguez joins Doug and Wolf
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Sept. 3 - Wednesday September 3Adam and Jarrett talk about a comfortable win and a tricky road trip.
- Mark May, ESPN College Football Analyst - Tuesday September 2Should UCLA be concerned about their performance against Virginia?